Wednesday, December 10, 2008


We're back!

GOLD, baby. 95.16 (go buy 4D)! Top in category.

Vienna and Bratislava were great. Even greater with a group like mine (GROUP 5!). Our favourite words? "Freak you!" Our favourite song? "Oh, Lunbei is from China!" They're all just really great people.
(Koped from jing)

M stands for Mayshuen aka Maymay (for me luh, for the others is shuenie) who always go, "sharp, flat, no chord, out of tune (sorry jingo I'm lazy)!" Perfect pitchh man.

D stands for Denise aka Deedee who got sick during the trip. Darn poor thing know. She puked her guts out everytime she tried to eat. In the end she was rushed to the hospital. But we still had good times talking and bitching hohoho.

J stands for jingo who I nicknamed BAIMEI cause she's so white! She's the best, I tell you. I roomed with her. We strip in front of each other, take retarded pictures (of which one was in our black tights and class jackets O:) and go crazy all the time.

V stands for Valencia (me, duhh) aka Leryee or if Jing was to write this, Xiao Ler Ler. Thanks a lot! Hahah it was darn gay.

L stands for Lunbei aka Loony! Haha she was the one who started with "Freak you!". And the song is about her too. She really isn't from china. She's the most act cute, most teh person ever but at the same time, she's the cheemest also. She uses words we have never heard in our lives. And she's only sec 1!

W stands for Wuen Nee aka Neenee. Hahha she an awesome person because she gave me heat pack. You see those who never give me heat pack, you're not awesome! She's also an expert at social graces (how to drink soup properly and stuff) and pro at spitting! When she speaks german, it has that extra oomph.

Tadaa, this is group 5. They are the awesomest people in the world I tell you. I would have never imagined myself getting close to them before the trip you know. All the sneaking back to their rooms, exchanging rooms, cup noodles parites, meal times, inside jokes.. I guess we just clicked really well together.

We went to loads of beautiful places, super nice and scenic places, the sound museum (where lynette was so pro at playing the piano), palaces.. Wow. It's just so amazing. And the christmas markets were wonderful too. Burgers bigger than your face, hot chocolate, shopping for random wooden cats.. I'll miss that a lot. And the never-ending cold wind blowing in your face the whole time, how it gets dark at around 5 and it makes you want to sleep. Hahahha.

For the competiton, we sang in the archbishop's palace. The acoustics were the bomb and made our sakura so goosepimple-y. However the performances outside weren't that great. Next time, we shall be more PROFESSIONAL! Consistency is the key. Let's do it! Just do it with Nike swoosh (not tick, as Mr Wong says).

Ok pictures pictures. I shall upload the nicer ones only.




So much smoke!

River river.


Jing being extra in my awesome picture.
PALACEE. I live here.
Christmas market!



Windmills on my mind.


BRATISLAVAAAA!

Another palace which we couldn't go into because it was being renovated! D: but we walked around on the outside :D



See Denise?
The castle!




Nice righttt!















Castle before, castle after.

Upside-down pyramid!








There are still a lot of pictures but I'm bored already. Another day loh.

I shall end with this.

Right outside our Bratislava Hotal Junior is the lake.


8:45 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki